March Favourites 2016

3/29/2016

Hiiiii guys, :)


Today I show you the products that I really enjoyed using this month. 
Unfortunately a few of them are almost empty. :/ 

The first product is the batiste dry shampoo in "oriental".
I've been loving this not only in March one bottle of this lasts at least three months. It's perfect if you want your hair to be voluminous and they are a little bit greasy. After I massaged it in my hair looked like and smelled like freshly washed . 
I can only recommend for everybody who doesn't want to wash their hair that often. :) 

The other thing I've been loving lately is the "treaclemoon" -iced strawberry dream- scrub. It smells delicious and  leaves your skin soft and hydrated. 

And the last three are makeup products. One is the "NYX matte finish setting spray" which keeps your makeup in place all day long. The other two products are the "Chanel le volume ultra-noir" mascara and the "NYX tame & frame brow pomade". I will review these products in a later post + eyebrow routine. :) 



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe