My Everyday Makeup Routine

5/05/2016

Hiii guys hope you all have a lovely weekend. :)

Today I will show you my "almost" everyday makeup. The "almost" because I'm a person who is constantly changing her makeup routine. It totally depends on my mood sometimes I'm wearing a smokey eye at work and sometimes I only wear mascara and lipbalm.

But that's like the first makeup routine I stick to for a longer time or I always come back to, because it's simple, glowy and you always look put together. And the best thing...
...IT ONLY TAKES ME 15 MINUTES!

STEP 1
First I tone/moisturize my face and let it sink in for about 5-10 min. in that time I normally make some tea/coffee or I pick out the outfit I'm wearing for that day.

STEP 2
The next step is to apply foundation (I'm using the L'oreal True match in N1.5) and concealer everywhere I need more coverage (Urban Decay naked skin concealer Warm Light).

STEP 3
After I blended everything in I set my makeup with a powder or on warmer days with a setting spray.
I'm not contouring or bronzing everyday but, if I do it I normally do it now.

STEP 4
Moving on to my eyebrows. I'm using the NYX brow pencil in Taupe to fill them in and then I set them with the essence make me brow in bloody brows.

STEP 5
Then I always move on to my eyes first I'm priming them with the elf eyelid primer in champagne after that I apply the taupe sparkling eyeshadow from this essence palette in 02 nudes (Picture) and blend the darker brown shade (the one above the taupe one) into my crease.

STEP 6
Now the most important step is to apply mascara I'm using the Chanel "Le volume ultra-noir de Chanel" on the top and bottom lashes. I usually apply two coats.

STEP 7
On somedays I'm applying false lashes. The one I'm wearing in the picture are the ardell demi whispies in black.

STEP 8
The last step is to line your lips with the essence lip liner in girl next door and top it with the Mac lipstick in blankety.

And then I'm finished and ready for the day. :)
I'm sorry that there are so many essence products in this look but I'm totally in love with them at the moment because they are cheap and have amazing products available. 

Down below is the picture that I posted on Instagram of this look 


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe