Books I read in one year

8/13/2016

To be completely honest with you, I have absolutely no clue how I got into reading. I mean I always loved reading, but I've never read so much and have loved so many of the books than the past year. Just to clear it up, because a lot of you are probably thinking: "Alex why are you uploading that in the middle of 2016. Shouldn't you post this in december?"
No, I  started reading a lot around this time in 2015, so I've read the following books from August 2015 to August 2016.

Enjoy!

  1. The great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  2. pride and prejudice - Jane Austen
  3. wuthering heights - Emily Bronte
  4. the power of habit - Charles Duhigg
  5. me before you- jojo moyes
  6. After You - jojo moyes
  7. the Selection - Kiera cass
  8. the Elite - Kiera Cass
  9. the One - Kiera Cass
  10. The Heir - Kiera Cass
  11. The Crown - Kiera Cass
  12. After - Anna Todd
  13. After We Collided - Anna Todd
  14. After We Fell - Anna Todd
  15. After Ever Happy - Anna Todd
  16. Before - Anna Todd
  17. Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren
  18. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  19. By The Time You Read This I'll Be Dead - Julie Anne Peters
  20. Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
  21. Losing It - Cora Carmack
  22. A Little Something Different - Sandy Hall
  23. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green
  24. The Starch Solution - John A. McDougall
  25. Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
  26. You're A Badass - 
  27. Shades Of Grey - E.L. James
  28. The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
  29. Allein unter Schildkröten -Marit kaldhol



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe